This is a bracelet I initially made more than a year ago but wasn't happy with the clasp. I finally pulled it back out and after at least four attempts finally got it right. It has a brick stitch base with loops of dark silver bugle beads and matte silver lined rose seed beads. As usual, what I struggled with was the length. The brick stitch base stretches out so it would end up much longer than it seemed to be one I established the base row. The strategy that worked was to make the base much shorter than needed and rows to the end if needed. More importantly, I added the button and loop clasp before I added the loops.



Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s